Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin fillet
- Salt and pepper
- Canola, grapeseed, or olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms (we used half cremini, half shiitake)
- 4 thin slices ham (Parma ham if you can get it) or prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard (we used Coleman's Original English Mustard)
- 7 ounces puff pastry (needs 3 hours to defrost in refrigerator if using frozen)
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?