Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onion, chopped
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|