Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked glutinous white rice
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|