Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin with Rhubarb and Red Wine
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared cream-style white horseradish
- 1 3/4 pounds slender fresh rhubarb stalks, trimmed, cut crosswise into 3-inch-long pieces, pieces halved lengthwise if thicker than 3/4 inch
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (such as Pinot Noir)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 2 1/4- to 2 1/3-pound beef tenderloin roast
- Olive oil
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?