Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce, Creamed Spinach, and Truffled French Fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces shallots, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 6-ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 750-ml bottle Pinot Noir or other dry red wine
- 1 14-ounce can low-salt chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can beef broth
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 2-pound beef tenderloin roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 9-ounce packages fresh baby spinach leaves
- Truffled French Fries (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?