Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Crust, Roasted Potatoes, and Garlic
- About 20 new (baby) potatoes, white and red, or any assortment
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- One 5-ounce bottle white horseradish
- One 3½ pound center-cut beef tenderloin, tied with butcher string
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 heads garlic, ¼ inch cut off the top to just expose the cloves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 900kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 43g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 131mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|