Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin with Ginger-Shiitake Brown Butter
- 4 (8 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic chives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56g|
|Saturated Fat 27.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|