Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin in a Port Shiitake Reduction
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups port wine
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|