Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin in Creamy Porcini Sauce
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin medallions
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|