Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Mustard-Cognac Sauce
- 6 (7- to 8-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (each about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup Cognac or brandy
- 2 tablespoons tawny Port
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?