Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Potato "Risotto"
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices, then 1/8-inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 6 6-ounce beef tenderloin steaks (each 3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon (or more) olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?