Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stuffed Zucchini
- 2 large zucchinis, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|