Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz (225g) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ lb (700g) filet mignon, cut across the grain into 2 × ½ in (5 × 13mm) strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1¼ cups sour cream or creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 734kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 59g (91%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (129%)|
|Cholesterol 168mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|