Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stroganoff with Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 quart water
- 1 lb. buckwheat
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin julienned
- 2 Spanish onions peeled and julienned
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 lb. Portabella mushrooms julienned
- 1 cup chicken stock (homemade or prepared)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 lb. bowtie pasta
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to garnish)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?