Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stroganoff with Button Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounces beef (sirloin or fillet) cut into 1/3 wide strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 9 ounces button mushrooms halved (quarter if they are large)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?