Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stroganoff II
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|