Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds filet mignon or filet mignon tips, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound small fresh white mushrooms, caps only, wiped clean and halved
- 2¼ teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef stock or canned broth
- 1/3 cup heavy or whipping cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 538kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 143mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|