Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3½ pounds (15 kg) veal knuckle, split
- 3 large tomatoes, for brown stock
- 6 cloves garlic, for brown stock
- 2 medium onions, cut in half
- 2 medium ribs celery, for white stock
- 3 medium carrots, for white stock
- 4½ pounds (2 kg) beef shin with bone, cut across by the butcher into 2- to 3-inch (5- to 7.5-cm) lengths
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 12kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|