Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stir-Fry with Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or white, if you prefer)
- 1 pound tenderloin steak, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces snap peas, strings removed
- 5 to 6 scallions, white and green parts separated, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- Directions1. Ten minutes before rice is done, place steak in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch, and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?