Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stew with Roasted Winter Vegetables
- 4 cups cubed winter vegetables (cut into 1/2-inch pieces), such as carrots, butternut squash, parsnips, or sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or apple juice
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|