Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Stew with Leeks
- 3 tablespoons blended oil (90 percent canola, 10 percent extra-virgin olive)
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/2 large Spanish or sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 large leek, cut into thick rounds, washed well in cold water, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 to 5 cups water
- 1 fresh bay leaf or 2 dried leaves
- 1 large sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig sage
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?