Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Sirloin Steak with Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (7 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- Hot mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|