Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Short Ribs in Chipotle and Green Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 8 3-inch-long meaty beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 14-ounce can low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup drained canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chilies
- 3 large fresh Anaheim (California) chilies, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?