Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Short Ribs With Mushrooms
- 3 1/2 pounds meaty short ribs, cut flanken style
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups good-quality beef stock
- 1 pound button mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?