Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Short Ribs Braised in Beer
- ¾ cup canola or other vegetable oil
- 5 to 6 pounds beef short ribs, trimmed of fat
- 4 large onions, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 bottles (12 ounces each) dark ale or beer
- 8 cups Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 bay leaves
- Coarse (kosher) salt and coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1500kcal (75%)|
|Total Fat 127g (195%)|
|Saturated Fat 47g (234%)|
|Cholesterol 223mg (74%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|