Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- ½ cup fresh lime juice plus 2 limes cut in half from top to bottom
- ¼ cup tamari
- 4½ cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, all exterior fat and nerve trimmed off and sliced paper-thin by your butcher
- 20 whole fresh Thai basil leaves plus 10 leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 500kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|