Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Salad with Ginger Soy Dressing
- Ginger Soy Dressing:
- 1/2 cup soybean oil (often labeled "vegetable oil")
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Beef Salad:
- 8 cups baby salad greens
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup frozen edamame (shelled), cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound flat iron or flank steak, grilled and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?