Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Roast Braised in Zinfandel
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) chuck roast, boneless
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 oz pancetta, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, chopped medium (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped medium (about 1 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped medium (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced or pressed through garlic press (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Zinfandel wine (can substitute Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?