Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Ragout with Black Olives
- 2½ pounds boneless beef chuck
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup minced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 large, ripe tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped, or 1 can (16 ounces) plum tomatoes and their juice, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 2 fresh bay leaves, or 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green sweet peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/3 cup salt-cured black olives, pitted or unpitted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 569kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (73%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|