Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cooked potatoes from Roast Beef with Horseradish Potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons leftover beef (about 12 ounces) from Roast Beef with Horseradish Potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?