Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Negimaki With Broccolini and Rice
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound top round, thinly sliced and cut into 12 strips (6 inches by 2 1/2 inches each)
- 8 scallions, cut into 3-inch-long pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 1 pound Broccolini
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?