Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Mushroom Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak or top round steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 cups cut-up mushrooms (white, shiitake, portobello)
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|