Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Milanese with Winter Slaw
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, cored, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchstick-size pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup small dill fronds
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 2-ounce slices beef top round or sirloin, pounded to 1/8" thickness
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?