Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Lo Mein
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chile paste with garlic
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|