Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Enchiladas I
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (7 ounce) cans diced green chile peppers
- 4 cups tomato sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 3/4 cup chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|