Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 ten ounce can enchilada or taco sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack and/or Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and lime wedges for garnish
- Directions1. Combine beef and taco seasoning in large skillet and cook over medium high heat 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add sauce, water and salsa and bring to a simmer. Simmer for one more minute then remove from heat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?