Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Chili with Ancho, Mole, and Cumin
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 4-pound boneless chuck roast, trimmed, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups (or more) beef broth, divided
- 1/4 cup pure ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup Texas-style chili powder blend (such as Gebhardt)
- 1 tablespoon mole paste*
- 2 teaspoons (or more) salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons masa (corn tortilla mix)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Warm, freshly cooked or drained canned black beans or pinto beans
- Chopped white, red, or green onions
- Grated cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, or queso fresco
- Sliced fresh or pickled jalapeño chiles
- Tortilla chips or oyster crackers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?