Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Carpaccio with Orange-Olive Salsa and Shaved Cheese
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried lavender blossoms (optional)*
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1 1/4-pound trimmed beef tenderloin
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh arugula
- 1 2-ounce wedge aged Gouda cheese, shaved using vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?