Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Carpaccio with Anchovies, Capers, and Parmesan
- 10 ounces lean center-cut beef tenderloin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 or 5 salt packed anchovies, rinsed, filleted, and covered in a little olive oil
- 4 teaspoons capers, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 304kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|