Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Caldo with Spinach
- vegetable oil for browning
- 1 pound beef round, thinly sliced then cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 4 new potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|