Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Caldillo Stew
- 3 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Herdez® Salsa Verde
- 1 cup prepared chicken broth or prepared bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|