Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Burgundy I
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds round steak, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 onions, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|