Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 1/4 Asian pear, coarsely grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds,
- , plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound beef sirloin, trimmed of excess fat and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 red leaf or bibb lettuce leaves, for serving
- 1 cup cooked
- , for serving
- 1/2 cup kimchi, for serving
- 1 cup fresh enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons hot bean paste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?