Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 lbs meaty beef bones (such as shank or short ribs) (1.5 kg)
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp salt (10 mL)
- 8 black peppercorns
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley (leaves and stems) 125 mL
- 12 to 16 cups water (3 to 4 L)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 16kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|