Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Brisket with Merlot and Prunes
- 1 4-to 4 1/2-pound flat-cut (also called first-cut) beef brisket, trimmed of most fat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice (preferably fire-roasted)
- 1 cup Merlot or other dry red wine
- 2 pounds onions, sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups pitted large prunes (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon prune juice
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?