Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Brisket Braised in Red Wine, Wrapped in Bacon
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1 750-ml bottle Chianti or Barolo red wine
- 6 to 8 bay leaves
- 12 strips center cut bacon
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 red onion, cut into 4-6 wedges
- 4 carrots, scraped and cut on the diagonal into 3-inch pieces
- 2 fennel bulbs, quartered
- 6 whole celery stalks, cut into 4-inch pieces, including all leaves and hearts
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 657kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 169mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|