Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Braised in Guinness Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, such as
- or round, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, large dice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups Guinness stout beer
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 pound steamed red potatoes, quartered (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?