Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef Braciole “Pinwheel-Style”
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 ounces thinly sliced salami, cut into ¼-inch-wide matchsticks
- 8 ounces Italian Fontina, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ½ cup toasted bread crumbs
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- One 10-inch-long beef tenderloin roast cut from the heart of the tenderloin (2½ to 3 pounds), butterflied (see Note)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 909kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 72g (110%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (136%)|
|Cholesterol 191mg (64%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|