Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds stew or chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 bottle dry red wine (such as Ctes du Rhne)
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can (3 1/2 cups) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1 whole carrot, peeled
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 pound whole carrots, peeled and cut into strips, or baby-cut carrots
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound fresh or frozen pearl onions
- 1 pound button mushrooms, sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?