Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak or top round steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- Hot cooked orzo pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|